Where to Buy
- 25 December 2012 World’s First Commercialization of Air Conditioning Equipment Using Next-Generation Refrigerant HFC32 by Daikin
- 01 July 2012 Daikin India on expansion drive; eyes 15% market share by entering tier II & III markets in FY 2012-13
- 22 February 2012 A new range of energy efficient air-conditioning solutions from Daikin
- 14 September 2011 Daikin India to pump Rs. 250 Crore for India expansion
- 13 June 2011 Daikin is World’s No. 1 Air-conditioning Company
Daikin Industries Ltd
Founded in 1924, Daikin Industries Limited is the global leader in the manufacturing of commercial and industrial air-conditioning systems. Being the world's sole manufacturer capable of developing a full line of dynamic products from refrigerants to air-conditioners, Daikin has built a well-established and strong presence in Japan, China, Southeast Asia, Europe as well as North America.
Pioneering products include the first packaged air-conditioner in Japan 1951, and the world's first Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV) system in 1982. Daikin is committed to explore and adopt cutting-edge technology, in order to continually offer value-added and solution-based products and services to customers. The Group currently holds the prime share of the air-conditioning market in Japan, and is the leading performer in VRV technology.
Daikin ensures safety comes first, and the Group is reputed for its quality products and services. The Group also places much emphasis on "the fusion of the global environment and business management".
In all aspects of its business operations, Daikin applies environmentally-friendly practices, and actively promotes the development of new products and inventive technologies that help to sustain and improve our global environment.