Where to Buy
- 25 December 2012 World’s First Commercialization of Air Conditioning Equipment Using Next-Generation Refrigerant HFC32 by Daikin
- 01 July 2012 Daikin India on expansion drive; eyes 15% market share by entering tier II & III markets in FY 2012-13
- 22 February 2012 A new range of energy efficient air-conditioning solutions from Daikin
- 14 September 2011 Daikin India to pump Rs. 250 Crore for India expansion
- 13 June 2011 Daikin is World’s No. 1 Air-conditioning Company
Daikin Air Purifier
Guidelines for Legal Compliance
- Providing Safe, High Quality Products and Services.
- Free Competition and Fair Trading.
- Observing Trade Control Laws.
- Respect and Protection of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Proper Managment and Utilization of Information.
- Timely and Appropriate Disclosure of Corporate Information.
- Preservation of the Environment.
- Ensuring the Safety of Operations.
- Respect for Human Rights Diversity in the Workplace and Observance of Labor Laws.
- Protection of Company Assets.
- Proper Handling of Accounting Procedures.
- Practising Moderation in Entertainment and Gift Exchanges.
- Maintaining a Firm Attitude against Anti-Social Activities.
- Observing Various Business Laws and Regulations.